Pangeo Weekly Telecon

Tomorrow we will have our regularly-scheduled telecon at 12 PM EST.

There is a weekly telecon scheduled for tomorrow (Dec. 9) at 4pm EST.

I will be ~20 minutes late due to a preschool pickup. If no one else is available to chair (possible because of AGU / end of year crunch), we will cancel the meeting.

As we have not had any volunteer to chair, TODAYā€™S TELECON IS CANCELLED!

I can chair and will show up if anyone is interested. I didnā€™t see this earlier.

@rabernat, the folks who showed up on the call today agreed that we should just go ahead and hold the meeting even itā€™s not clear who will Chair. Folks sometimes donā€™t see the Discourse or Gitter messages, and if just a few people show up, it can be a short meeting. Seems like we donā€™t need a host to use the Zoom link (at least it worked for us today).

What do you think?

There is NO weekly telecon this week or next. We will re-convene on Jan. 6!

Happy Holidays to everyone! :christmas_tree:

Tomorrowā€™s weekly telecom will be at 4pm ET. That will be the LAST meeting at that time. From then on we will hold all meetings at 12pm.

We will also be sticking with the same old format for now, as we have not yet finalized the plan for our new structure. :laughing: That will be one topic for the agenda.

ā€¦ overslept my 4am alarm :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi all! Contrary to my post from two weeks ago, todayā€™s meeting will still be at 4pm ET! At our recent meetings, folks clearly stated that they like the alternating times to allow for different time zones.

Unfortunately, I am not available until 4:30 due to my preschool pickup duties. It would be great if someone else (@jhamman or @rsignell maybe?) could chair?

1 Like

Iā€™d be happy to chair. Iā€™m glad we are sticking with 4:00ET today because Iā€™m looking forward to watching Lada Gaga sing the national anthem at Noon ET !! :slight_smile:

(US Government employees are not allowed to make political comments)

This ESIP Session on Analysis Ready Data conflicts with the Pangeo weekly checkin at 12pm ET today, so I will likely be 30 minutes late. Hopefully @rabernat or someone else can chair.

Sure I got this one!

Tomorrowā€™s weekly checkin meeting will be at 4pm ET.

I am on a NASA Panel this week and am not able to attend or chair the Pangeo meeting. So it would be great to get an alternate chair. @rsignell has been doing a great job at this recentlyā€¦

Yes @rabernat, Iā€™d be happy to host! See you Pangeans at 4PM ET!

Today we will have our regularly-scheduled telecon at 12 PM EST.

I will be 15 minutes late because Iā€™m attending the ECMWF Virtual workshop: Weather and climate in the cloud. Hopefully someone else can run the show today.

Today we will hold our weekly telecon at 4pm ET!.

As usual, I am not available until 4:30 due to my preschool pickup duties. It would be great if someone else could chair.

I would be happy to chair.

Once again Iā€™m unable to attend this weekā€™s meeting. Iā€™m on vacation!

From smugglers notch vt

4 Likes