Pangeo Weekly Telecon

Tomorrow will be our regular Pangeo weekly telecon today at 12 pm EDT / 9am PDT (1600 GMT). I’d love to get some updates from the ongoing STAC sprint, plus any other items people want to raise!

Note: I currently have some uncertainty in my child care arrangements for tomorrow, so I may not be able to chair the meeting. It would be great if someone else could volunteer to chair.

Today we will have our usual weekly telecon at 4pm EDT, 1pm PDT. Looking forward to seeing everyone and hearing about your recent progress.

We will have our regular Pangeo weekly telecon today at 12 pm EDT / 9am PDT (1600 GMT).

I have an important prior commitment earlier in the day that may run long, so it would be great if someone else (e.g. @rsignell, @jhamman, or @cgentemann) could chair. Thanks!

I would be happy to assist @rabernat. I was thinking it might be nice to have someone to chair and someone else take notes – might result in smoother transitions, better notes, less stress on the chair and get more folks involved. What do you think? I’d be happy to play either role, or just play the traditional chair role if you think that’s better.

1 Like

So I ended up chairing and @jbednar volunteered to take notes. Thanks Jim!
I think it worked pretty well!

Bit of a last minute reminder, but we are meeting 40 minutes from now! :wink:

There will be a weekly telecon tomorrow (Wednesday), at 12 pm EDT / 9am PDT (1600 GMT).

Unfortunately, a prior commitment (something I agreed to months ago) means that I can’t attend (or chair) the meeting. Would be great if @rsignell, @jhamman, or @cgentemann could do the honors. Or any other volunteer!

I will be there and would be happy to chair.

Tomorrow, Wednesday Oct. 14, we will have our usual weekly telecon at 4pm EDT, 1pm PDT.

Once again, I am unable to attend, this time due to a child care commitment. I know that @jhamman is also unavailable. I would be great if someone else could step in and chair the meeting!

I can’t make it either as the late meeting today unfortunate conflicts with the Annual IOOS Data Management and Cyberinfrastructure meeting (100 people talking about ocean sensing and modeling data with Pangeo well-represented!)

Hope @cgentemann, @TomAugspurger or someone else can host!

@TomAugspurger I think it might be you! I also have a meeting at this time already…

I was going to volunteer, but I’ve also had another meeting scheduled at the same time this week :slight_smile:

I will be able to chair our weekly telecom today at 12 EDT. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

1 Like

Today we will have our meeting at 4pm EDT, 1pm PDT.

I have started writing a blog post about our Pangeo “pivot” we are planning. I would be happy to share the outline of this and refine the message as a group.

Any other items for the agenda?

I’ll be able to join for the last half. If there’s time, I’d be interested to hear if there’s demand for a more polished version of MLFlow on JupyterHub Deployments on our hubs.

Hi All,

I will be online for our weekly telecon today a 12 PM EST. (I updated the calendar entry, which can’t seem to keep track of daylight savings time.)

This is an anxious day for many. I don’t expect we are in the mood for a standard meeting. So just consider today’s meeting a support group for those looking to see a friendly face. If anyone is excited to share a science / tech topic, we would all welcome the distraction.

There will be a weekly telecon today at 4pm EST.

I will be ~20 minutes late due to a preschool pickup. Someone else will need to chair. @rsignell?

Yes @rabernat, I’d be happy to chair.

As usual, please add proposed Agenda items to the Pangeo Weekly-Checkin Notes. I would welcome a volunteer to help take notes also.

We will have our regularly-scheduled telecon today at 12 PM EST. One thing on the agenda is a demo of the netCDF editor app by @WesleyTheGeolien:

I am without child care today, and I suspect many of us are starting Thanksgiving preparations by 4pm EST. So I’ve decided to cancel today’s weekly telecon. I’ll look forward to seeing you next week.