Pangeo’s cloud deployments have garnered much of the projects attention and development effort over the past few years. Under the banner of “cloud deployments”, we are proposing a formalized working group that would bring together those interested in the following topics:
- JupyterHub on Kubernetes (helm-charts, customizations, user management, etc.)
- BinderHub on Kubernetes (e.g. pangeo-binder)
- Dask on Kubernetes (dask-kubernetes, dask-gateway)
- CICD systems (e.g. pangeo-cloud-federation, hubploy)
- Funding and cloud-partners (see Partnering with Cloud Providers)
I’d like to propose a regular meeting once a month to share progress and questions, and to coordinate development efforts. What do people think about this idea?