Pangeo Weekly Telecon

We will be meeting today at 12pm ET .

I cannot chair the meeting this Wednesday at 4pm ET due to a scheduling conflict. @rsignell - can you handle this one?

As an earlier-career person might say: “I got you @rabernat!”

1 Like

Weekly check-in meeting today at 12pm! I’ll be there and can chair.

We will meeting today at 4pm ET. I will pressure Rich to host. :laughing:

The pressure from @rabernat is intense! :grinning: (yes, I can host)

You do a very good job, I just didn’t get up early enough, sorry!

I will chair our weekly check-in meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) at 12pm ET.

I am on vacation this coming week and will not be available to chair the meeting on March 16 at 4pm ET. @rsignell can you handle this one? Please announce the Pangeo + Globus Labs Meeting and Discussion - #2 by rabernat and ask interested participants to fill out the When2Meet poll there.

We will meet today at 12PM ET. I can chair this time.

We will have our regular meeting today at 4pm ET.

1 Like

We will have our regular weekly meeting today at 12pm ET. @rsignell - any chance you’re available to chair this one. I have a conflict today. (But If you’re not available I will cancel my other thing.)

Im at doctors office so not sure!

1 Like

Can anyone else from the SC chair the meeting? Tagging people in compatible time zones: @TomAugspurger, @aimeeb, @andersy005, @jhamman, @scottyhq?

I’m attending and can chair today.

1 Like

I can host after all

1 Like

Thanks to you both! In general I think it would be great to rotate chairing duties more widely. So maybe not a bad idea to stick with Tom?

We will be meeting at 4pm (just over an hour from now). I can chair this time.

Reminder that we will meet today at 4pm! I’ll be there and can chair.

Bit of a last minute announcement, but here’s a reminder at we will be meeting today at 12pm ET (40 minutes from now).