Pangeo dinner at AMS 2023

@paigem and I are thinking of pulling together a dinner on Thursday (1/12) evening for the Pangeo crew at AMS. Please respond to this message if you are interested so we can start to get a head count. Location and time TBD.

pinging a few folks that I suspect are in town and may like to join. Feel free to add others.

@TomNicholas, @maxrjones, @andersy005, @dcherian, @kmpaul, @ThomasMGeo, @mgrover1, @TomAugspurger, @ktyle, @darothen, @cgentemann.

6 Likes

I should be in Denver by that evening. I’ll try to make the dinner.

2 Likes

Tentatively, yes. I can make it. I’m not actually attending AMS this year, but I am in Denver. :smile:

2 Likes

I am interested in attending :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am in! Happy to give some recs, food improves further from the conference center :).

1 Like

That would be great. Mind sending them to me at joe@earthmover.io?

1 Like

I’m down!

Oh also I heard today that @erogluorhan and crew were planning to join during the day, maybe they are interested in dinner too?

2 Likes

I’ll be there most likely

2 Likes

I will most likely virtually follow the program tomorrow so can’t make it to the dinner, but pinging folks from GeoCAT

@anissa111 @pilotchute

1 Like

Oh, thanks for the ping Orhan! I already have dinner plans for tomorrow

1 Like

Hi all! Anissa let me know this is going on since I didn’t have a Discourse. I’m up for going if you’re willing to have me. I’m tangentially related to Pangeo

3 Likes

I can make it! Thanks for organizing!

3 Likes

I can probably make it - at least participate with a drink at the beginning.

4 Likes

Yes, I would like to join the dinner.
BaxterV

3 Likes

I’d be interested in joining in! Though, I would likely need to arrive late if it starts before 5:30 pm MT.

2 Likes

I’m also interested in attending. See you tomorrow!

2 Likes

i’m interested and looking forward to it :).

3 Likes

Interested in joining!

2 Likes

Ludda and I will be there, thanks for organizing!

3 Likes

I’d be happy to join too! Thanks for organizing!

3 Likes