Pangeo is a community of scientists and software developers working together to improve the way we do scientific research. We work on software tools, such as the python packages Xarray and Dask, as well as customized environments on cloud and HPC where these tools can be deployed to analyze massive datasets. This forum is a place for anyone to discuss:
- how to use Pangeo for specific science problems - Science Category
- how to deploy Pangeo environments for a lab or research group - Cloud Category & HPC Category
- how to teach about Pangeo tools and use Pangeo in the classroom - Education Category
- announcements and news related to Pangeo - News Category
- Pangeo project coordination and governance - Meta Category
While we welcome any and all questions here, we will try to transfer discussions about specific software packages (bug reports, feature requests, etc.) to GitHub.
For general information about Pangeo, please see the Pangeo website: http://pangeo.io/.
All interactions on this forum are governed by the Pangeo code of conduct.