Pangeo Forge Working Group and Coordination Meetings

This working group is to centralize general discussions around Pangeo Forge. Feel free to post general questions and discussion about the project.

Bi-Weekly Meeting

The Pangeo Forge coordination meeting scheduled for Monday October 10 is cancelled due to the holiday. We will resume again on Oct 24.

A reminder that the Pangeo Forge working group is meeting tomorrow, Oct. 24, at 2pm ET.

A question for the Pangeo Forge regulars - do we have appetite for a meeting on Monday, Jan 2? This is technically a holiday. But there has been some major progress recently, and it would be a shame to wait until mid month.

Who would be willing to meet?

2 Likes

Yes I’d be available to meet.

I won’t be able to make the Jan 2 meeting, but will definitely be there for Jan 16.

2 Likes

Realizing rather late on a Friday that here in the US Monday Jan 16th is yet again a holiday.

Because I have not heard otherwise I will assume at least some are available to meet (@dgocallaghan for sure!) and I’ll plan to be there.

1 Like

Hi folks, unfortunately I won’t be able to make today’s meeting. I created a couple of issues last week and plan to work on those in the next few days.

1 Like

Just a note that the meeting on June 19 is cancelled for the Juneteenth holiday.

Hi all, We will be cancelling the meeting on Monday Sept 11, as many regular attendees will be traveling that day to https://satcamp.xyz (which begins the following day).

Hi all, Today (Mon Jan 15) we will be using this link for the meeting:

Hi all, Just a quick note to say that, per everyone’s agreement at the last meeting, we have switched the phase of the Coordination meeting to the opposite of what it has been thus far.

This is now reflected in the official Pangeo calendar here: Meeting Schedule and Notes — Pangeo documentation. Because this upcoming Monday is President’s Day in the US, :sparkles: our next meeting will be Monday March 4 :sparkles:, as reflected on the linked calendar.

Note also that we will no longer be using Whereby for meetings. Instead will be using the :handshake: Google Meet link in the linked calendar invite :handshake: going forward.