Wanted: Climate scientists for permanent jobs with great benefits! Me and my colleagues at Climate X are looking for enthusiastic and capable scientists to help us model future risks from the changing climate. We’re looking for people with skills in these areas:
- Interpreting climate models and observations with physical impacts of weather in mind
- Extreme weather and changing risk with different climate change scenarios
- Quantitative analysis of flooding with satellite/GIS data and/or hydrological models
Bonus points if you can also:
- Present risks and potential impacts of climate change to a non-technical audience
- Have specific experience for flooding or subsidence
- Are excited to work in an interdisciplinary environment
The application form is short and the description is intentionally broad. Please do tell me about methods you would use and feel free to link 1 or 2 of your relevant papers if you have them.
We want to get started asap and will interview candidates with potential within a few days of receiving your application. Apply now and if you’re the right fit you could have an offer inside a few weeks.