Do you using scientific computing to solve a specific research problem? If so, join us this year at #SciPy2023 ! We’re looking for presenters during the 𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝, 𝙊𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙣, 𝙂𝙚𝙤, & 𝘼𝙩𝙢𝙤𝙨 session! Deadline to apply is Wednesday March 1. Please reach out with any questions!
Some important deadlines to keep in mind:
- March 1: Abstract/proposal submission deadline
- April 14 - Speaker notifications
- April 27: Conference Schedule Announced
- July 10-11: SciPy 2023 Tutorials
- July 12-14: Final Proceedings published
Here is a link to more information about the talks/poster guidelines, and a link to submit an abstract!