Icepyx team meetings

Hello all - given vacations, the end-of-summer/back-to-school rush, and my unavailability due to a training session, I’m canceling next week Monday’s (23 Aug 2021) icepyx meeting. I look forward to seeing you all in September (when @whyjz will share his newest ICESat-2 workflow and we’ll get to meet @Mikala from NSIDC!).

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing an ICESat-2 workflow by @whyjz and meet @mikala from NSIDC at today’s (4pm GMT, 12pm Eastern, 9am Pacific) icepyx meeting!

I’m canceling the December 2021 icepyx meetings. Today’s conflicts with AGU Fall meeting, which I know many are attending, and the one on the 27th is during most facilities’ holiday breaks. As always, I’m still available for meetings by request. Hope you are all enjoying the season!

For reference, I wanted to note in this thread that we are discontinuing our pre-scheduled twice-monthly icepyx meetings. The majority of our communication happens asynchronously, with virtual meetings scheduled on an as-needed basis or as part of larger workshops. We encourage anyone looking for assistance to check out or contact us page (which is currently being updated).