GECOSISTEMA WE ARE HIRING
GECOsistema is a specialist company providing advanced engineering cloud-web, data-science and modeling studies and services in the field of: water, energy, natural hazard risk assessment, air and noise pollution.
GECOsistema promotes and pursues the development of Innovative products and services through the active participation to EU (H2020) and EIT-Climate-KIC funded research projects.
We are looking for a mid-level Front-end Web Developer for supporting IT team in the development of the following cloud-base web mapping platforms for mapping flood risk in a changing climate:
We buil our platform exploiting Amazon cloud-based services and you will be occasionally helping the team in setting up the framework.
• Experience in Front-end web application
• Experienced in Python
• Excellent communication and team collaboration skills;
• You are passionate about climate change problems and eager to help address them.
• knowledge of geospatial packages (GDAL, Shapely, GeoPandas, rasterio)
• knowledg of MapServer and Open Layer Web mapping tools
• knowledge in deploying and using AWS resources (including EC2, Lambda, Batch, API Gateway, CloudFront, ELB, and S3);
• knowledge of version-control platforms (e.g. GitHub, GitLab);
• Docker experience;
What We offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Flexible time off
Due to the restrictions implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, you will be working with the team remotely.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications are considered confidential.
GECOsistema is an equal opportunity employer.
please send your resume at email@example.com