12th International Conference in Climate Informatics

Good evening/morning/afternoon, everyone!

I’m sharing the call for papers (below) for this year’s edition of Climate Informatics. This edition partner with the Environmental Data Science Journal, for full paper submissions.

Please let me know if you have any doubts. Be doing my best to answer them (or find someone able to).

Best,
Ricardo

Dear colleagues,

You are invited to submit your research to the 12th International Conference on Climate
Informatics (Climate Informatics 2023, 19–21 April 2023) at Cambridge, United Kingdom. This
year’s conference is hosted by the Institute of Computing for Climate Science (ICCS) at the
University of Cambridge. The conference will be a hybrid event that allows both in-person and
virtual participants to share their work and exchange ideas to advance the field of climate
informatics.

We are currently accepting submissions of either full papers (8 pages maximum) or extended
abstracts (2 pages maximum) for the conference. The deadline for submission is 26th January
2023. Full details regarding how to submit your work can be found on the conference page:

Other relevant conference details and helpful information for planning purposes are made
available via the conference website.

Please feel free to forward this announcement to other colleagues that may be interested in
attending or presenting. If you have any questions, please direct them to the organizing
committee via this email address: iccs@maths.cam.ac.uk

We look forward to your participation and hope to see you in Cambridge in April 2023!

Sincerely,

Scott Hosking
Yuhan (Douglas) Rao
Emily Shuckburgh
Marla Fuchs
Dominic Orchard
Andrew Hyde

1 Like

Hi everyone!

Just an update that the organizing committee of Climate Informatics has extended the deadline for paper submission to February 1st (AoE). Please consider submitting your work :slight_smile:

Regards,
Ricardo